Friday, May 15, 2009

Resurrected

Last night was the big Venus Revisited event at Resurrection, which we spent the last few weeks preparing and grueling over. Everything went over pretty smoothly and we had quite the turn out. My post was to greet guest as they came and to show them in. So who was among the first to arrive? None other than style icon, and personal sex god, Tom Ford. So I tried to keep my cool as I greeted him into the event.
As he came out to pick up his car from valet I knew it was now or never, this was my chance. I casually walk over and asked if he had enjoyed the portraits and he started talking,
I was so dazed I can't even remember what he said. Then I told him that I was wearing him (his fragrance) he looked at me, laughed and said "well you must smell good then". Yes, I am embarrassing, but I don't care, I MET TOM FORD. This totally made the next three excruciating hours of my post worth it.





Blog Widget by LinkWithin