Saturday, May 16, 2009

"All I want in life, is a dance partner"



These past few weeks have been crazy, but I was finally able to catch the HBO film Grey Gardens, staring Drew Barrymore and Jessica Lang. The story is based off of a 1975 documentary film depicting the lives of Edith Beales, aunt and first cousin to Jacqueline Kennedy Onasis. It is a beautiful story of a New York socialite mother who's fortune has run dry, and of a daughters missed opportunity. So I am no film critic, but if you haven't seen this yet, I highly recomend it. Drew Barrymore is stunning as always, and the costuming throughout the movie is just gorgeous.





3 comments:

Mallie Bee said...

Ive been wanting to see this movie so bad. I want to watch the original documentary also I hear its very interesting.

Shadi said...

it's definitely on my rental que. Although I've watched clips from the original and Drew has it spot on.

Duffy said...

Hunting for useful sources that can help you to learn dance online is really time-consuming. However, if you are getting tired of searching for such resources over the internet, visit the website http://www.learn-dance-online.com and go through dance directories.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin